I had shared a recipe on how to prepare cake by using rice cooker. As I said before, a rice cooker not only use for cooking rice, but also can use for preparing as many cuisine as you want. Now, I would like to share a recipe on cooking ginger chicken rice by using a rice cooker.
- a little bit salt
- 3/4 cup of hot water
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 and 1/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs (cut into cubes)
- one 2-inch piece of fresh ginger (peeled & cut into matchsticks)
- 3 packed cups baby spinach
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- Combine the rice with the chicken and ginger in the rice cooker.
- Arrange the spinach on top.
- Pour the coconut milk into the rice cooker and season lightly with salt.
- Turn the rice cooker on and the dish will be done in about 40 minutes. (the rice cooker will turn itself off)
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then fluff the rice with a fork, spoon into bowls and serve.